- The Campaign is not valid for LAP staff and/or sponsoring establishments of the commercial promotion previously indicated.
- The campaign will run from May 2ND to May 30TH, 2019.
- The prize draw will take place on May 31ST, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. under the presence of LAP executives and a Notary Public in private act.
- Only people over 18 are allowed to participate in the campaign.
- For every US$ 15.00 or S/ 45.00 of purchases in retail establishments in general, the passenger will be entitled to a coupon to participate in the raffle. Participating retail establishments are: World Xchange, Money Exchange, República del Cacao, Sol Alpaca, Coolbox, X-plora Books, Livingstone, Taller del Cacao, Kuna, H. Stern, Britt Shop, Be Smart, Claro, Renzo Costa, Bijoux Terner, Ilaria, Left Luggage, Peru Rail, Duty Free, Solaris, Britt Shop, Montblanc, Hugo Boss, Ibero Librerias, Go Travel, Huerta & Goischke, Puket, Assist Card, Hanaq VIP Lounge and El Salon by Newrest.
- For every US$10.00 or S/ 30.00 of purchases in the Food and Beverage establishments, the passenger will be entitled to a coupon to participate in the raffle. Participating Food and Beverage establishments are: Pikeos, Delicass, Tanta, La Lucha, Starbucks, Chinawok, Pardos Chicken, Mc Donald's, KFC, Papa John's, Dunkin Donut's, 365 Deli, To Go, Hudson, Travel Market, Fridays, La Nacional, La Bonbonniere, Bar Bleriot and Mr. Pretzel.
- A maximum of 10 coupons will be delivered per purchase ticket.
- For the validity of the winning coupon, the complete information of the participant must be corroborated, in such a way that the participant can be identified, otherwise the next winning option will be chosen.
- There will be five (5) winners, each will receive a prize of 200,000 LATAM Pass miles.
- The prize will be delivered by crediting the winning miles to the LATAM Pass winner account and through a deposit certificate.
- The name of the winner will be published on the website www.lima-airport.com no later than June 3TH, 2019.
- The prizes cannot be replaced by cash or another product or goods.
- Only people who register their coupon codes until 11:59am of May 30th on the campaign websites (www.ganaenelaeropuerto.com or www.winattheairport.com) participate.
LATAM Terms & Conditions
- Minimum stock: 1'000,000 miles, divided among five (5) winners.
- Benefit applies only to individuals with ID, Immigration Card or Passport.
- Does not apply for corporate sales.
- Promotion valid only for LATAM Pass members. The winners who are not LATAM Pass members must register at most until June 3RD, 2019 at https://www.latam.com/en_us/apps/personas/registration.
- LATAM Pass Miles will be credited to the LATAM Pass member account no later than June 5TH, 2019.
- In order to receive the LATAM Pass Miles, it is essential to provide the member number and if you the winner doesn’t have one, it must provide the identity document number or immigration card. The document number provided must be registered in the LATAM Pass member account.
- The accumulation, exchange, use and other conditions applicable to the LATAM Pass Miles are governed by the LATAM Pass regulations published at https://www.latam.com/en_us/latam-pass/about-the-program/terms-and-conditions/
- LAP assumes no responsibility for the loss or theft of the prize once it is handed over to the winner.
- LAP will not be responsible for the loss of the prize if the winner has not complied with the aforementioned terms and conditions: the registration as a member of LATAM Pass and / or not providing the data for the transfer of miles.